These services are available as part of a scheduled programme.
PAT Testing (Portable Appliance Testing).
Fire Alarm Testing & Certification.
Thermal Imaging Of Distribution Boards & Certification.
AOV (Automatic Opening Vent) Servicing & Certification.
Fall Arrest System Servicing & Certification.
Periodic Electrical Inspection & Electrical Certification.
Emergency Lighting Testing & Certification
As per building regulation standard IS:3217:2013, FM Total carries out 4no. quarterly tests on your emergency lighting circuit per year. This comprises of 3no. half hour tests including full register of lighting, maintenance log and certification upon completion. All maintenance works, and upgrade works are subject to quotation, with access to all reports and works available via on site folder and via an online shared access point.
PAT Testing (Portable Appliance Testing)
As per regulation standard SI;299;2007, Safety and Welfare at Work, FM Total can carry out testing on all portable appliances throughout your facility to ensure staff or customers aren’t at risk when working with portable plug-in devices. This is a quick and simple test to complete with no disruption to day-to-day business which is carried out once per year. A full and comprehensive list and breakdown of devices will be made available upon completion, with all devices tested also labelled.
Fire Alarm Testing & Certification
As per building regulation standard IS;3218:2013, FM Total can carry out the required 4no. Fire Alarm servicing and maintenance works per quarter. These works are followed up with all certification and documentation which is then made available on site and via an online shared access point.
Fire Extinguisher Testing & Certification
As per building regulation standard IS;291;2015, FM Total can carry out once yearly inspections and testing on all fire extinguishers and protective equipment on your premises, with recommendations or upgrades required, proposed and quoted for accordingly afterwards if required. All units will be signed off when tested and certified, with on site documentation being made available via on site folder and via an online shared access point.
Thermal Imaging Of Distribution Boards & Certification
As per the 2007 Safety Health & Welfare at Work Regulation, FM Total can complete once yearly thermal imaging of all distribution boards on the premises and complete detailed reports highlighted potential hot spots, reasons why, and solutions to making this safe. All reports, including thermo photos, will be made available via on site file and via an online shared access point.
AOV (Automatic Opening Vent) Servicing & Certification
As per standard EN:12101, all automatic opening vents on a premises require servicing once yearly. FM Total can complete these works and any upgrade or repair works required. Upon completion all certification will be made available via on site folder and via an online shared access point.
Fire Curtain Servicing & Certification
As per standard ISO:10294-1, all fire curtains on a premises are required to be serviced once yearly. FM Total can complete this servicing works and recommend should any repairs or upgrades be completed. This servicing comes with all certification and documentation, both of which will be made available via on site folder and via an online shared access point.
Fall Arrest System Servicing & Certification
As per the Health & Safety Welfare at Work Regulations 2007, any premises with a fall arrest system in place requires servicing once per year. FM Total can carry this out, as well as any installations required on rooftops or fixed access to external surfaces. All documentation and certification will be made available on site following servicing via site folder and via an online shared access point.
Periodic Electrical Inspection & Electrical Certification
As per the Health & Safety Welfare at Work Regulations 2007, all premises should have a visual inspection carried out on all the electrical system in the building per year with more detailed inspection carried out every 2/3 years depending on findings. FM Total can facilitate this service and organise the scheduling of both visual and detailed inspections. Once completed all documentation including findings and recommendations with certificates should everything be of desired standard will be made available via on site folder and via an online shared access point.
- We own a particularly old building that hasn’t been brought up to regulatory standards in some time, can you help?
- Yes, we can conduct an onsite survey and inspection of all installations and equipment, determine what you have on site that requires servicing or the upgrade works needed to bring it to regulatory standards. We will then prepare a quote and cost breakdown for these works and if approved, once tested we will issue you with certification.
- Our premises is currently being serviced under another agreement with a range of different contactors, is this something you can still manage and look after for us?
- Of course, should you have contractors in place from existing contracts we can oversee the scheduling, reporting and administering of all servicing and repair works.
- We have a quality control department who are seeking to bring specific standards for different pieces of equipment for an upcoming audit. Can you help?
- Yes, we can sit down and discuss with your team what works they would like to take place and the time frame they wish for these works to be carried out. All contractors will issue certification and related documentation on time for your approval prior to any audit taking place.
- We have recently set up a new premises and are unsure on some of the regulatory standards we need to achieve, can you advise?
- Yes of course, we can work with you to establish exactly what installations, testing and upgrade works are required and deliver a cost and time frame to get these works completed. All standards will be made available to you the client so that you are aware of what is required and the testing you will need to have carried out over a set time.